These overarching principals guide Catamount’s investment decisions:
- Catamount seeks investments that display unusually attractive risk/return characteristics.
- The firm subjects every investment opportunity to a rigorous screening and evaluation process.
- Catamount prefers investments that generate cash flow.
- We strive to acquire assets at or below their intrinsic value.
- We steer away from investments that require weighty leverage in the capital structure to achieve our expected returns.
- The firm invests growth capital in proven management teams with demonstrable track records and unique technical expertise.